Feds charge 45 niggers in takedown of 2 Minneapolis gangs
Coon College Recharge
2023-05-05 08:54:28 UTC
It's about fucking time they started doing something about these
niggers.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Federal authorities announced racketeering and other
charges Wednesday against 45 members or associates of two major
Minneapolis street gangs for crimes including seven homicides, plus
numerous drug trafficking and firearms violations.

U.S. Attorney Andy Luger said at a news conference that the takedown
targeted the Highs, who are based in north Minneapolis, and the Bloods,
who operate primarily on the south side. As for a third gang, the Lows,
from a different part of north Minneapolis, he said charges against them
are coming.

“Today’s announcement marks a fundamental change in how we address gang
violence. Starting with these charges, we are prosecuting street gangs as
the criminal organizations they are,” Luger said. He contrasted that with
what he called a traditional local approach to prosecuting gun violence of
charging offenders “crime by crime, shooting by shooting, case by case.”

All but two of the suspects are in custody, Luger said. Around two dozen
of them were arrested in recent days, he said, while several were already
in state or federal custody on other charges.

The charges name 28 members and associates of the Highs and 17 members and
associates of the Bloods, who Luger alleged “engaged in a brutal and
unrelenting trail of violence over the course of years,” including revenge
killings, assaults and murders of innocent bystanders. Altogether, the
indictments cover seven homicides and over a dozen other shootings, as
well as alleged trafficking in fentanyl and methamphetamine.

The killings included a 2020 shootout that left one person dead at the 200
Club in north Minneapolis and a fatal shooing outside William’s Pub in the
Uptown entertainment district of south Minneapolis last April.

According to the indictments, the Highs have existed since around 2008 and
have numerous “subsets.” New members are expected to “put in work,” which
Luger said generally means shooting people. The Bloods have been around
for decades and have two subsets, the Rolling 30s Bloods and the Outlaw
Bloods, he added. Their new recruits are expected to fight, shoot or make
money for the gang through drug sales, he said. He declined to give
membership estimates or say how many more could face charges.

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, known as RICO, is
at the heart of the case, Luger said. Prosecutors are required to prove
that the gangs are criminal enterprises, and that members participate
through a pattern of racketeering that can include everything from state
crimes such as assaults, robberies and murders, to federal violent crimes.
This lets authorities prosecute all members together instead of one at a
time, he said.

“This is a powerful and effective tool for dismantling criminal
organization, and it carries its own set of penalties, including life in
prison for gang members who commit murder,” Luger said. He said it's the
first time his office has used the RICO law against Minneapolis gangs.

Since becoming the top federal prosecutor for Minnesota for the second
time, just over a year ago, Luger has directed his team to focus on
violent crime, which spiked amid the turmoil that followed the murder of
George Floyd by a Minneapolis police officer in 2020. Minneapolis gangs
have become more organized and bigger since then, he said. His initiative
has included a crackdown on carjackings, prosecuting them as federal
offenses.

Luger was joined at the news conference by Assistant Attorney General
Kenneth Polite, head of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, and
Steven Dettelbach, director of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco,
Firearms and Explosives.

Minneapolis Police Chief Brian O'Hara, who came to Minnesota to lead a
struggling department last November from Newark, New Jersey, welcomed the
federal help, saying shootings and other violence has become normalized
for far too long — along with the harm suffered by vulnerable residents.

"There is absolutely nothing normal about the disgusting levels of
violence and crime detailed in these complaints," O'Hara said. "It is
outrageous, it is entirely unacceptable, and it will not stand.”

<https://news.yahoo.com/feds-charge-45-people-takedown-222534539.html>
Governor Swill
2023-05-06 01:05:38 UTC
When I see crap like this, I can't *wait* to vote against every Republican on the ballot
next year.

Swill
--
"Poison is running through our democracy and parts of the extreme press. Truth, buried by lies.
and lies living on as truth. Lies told for profit and power. Lies and conspiracy and malice

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.