Bolton removes any brains libtards may have ever possessed.
Minipads
2022-05-17 20:13:18 UTC
In article <80ffa7a7-01a7-47a1-acf1-
-> too busy kissing Chinese ass to do anything about their CV-19...
"Trump asked
"Trump had
"Trump's revealing
"Trump told
"Trump wanted
Reporters make me look stupid. Shoot them bastards.
I have personally fucked Nancy Pelosi with a 10 iron.
More libtard fantasy.
Bed Warmer
2022-05-19 10:20:19 UTC
On Tue, 17 May 2022 22:13:18 +0200 (CEST), "Minipads"
Post by Minipads
In article <80ffa7a7-01a7-47a1-acf1-
-> too busy kissing Chinese ass to do anything about their CV-19...
"Trump asked
"Trump had
"Trump's revealing
"Trump told
"Trump wanted
Reporters make me look stupid. Shoot them bastards.
I have personally fucked Nancy Pelosi with a 10 iron.
More libtard fantasy.
At least he was smart enough not to use his dick.

Swill