Oh, great. Now NYC is going to pay rioters for rioting
Bright Flight
2023-03-02 20:12:37 UTC
On Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 5:11:14 PM UTC-5, Molly Bolt wro
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/new-york-city-to-pay-record
-se
ttlement-to-george-floyd-protesters/ar-AA186lyq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&c
vid=77eca18c8a2b4aba9341ae62043908c6&ei=22
Who said crime doesn't pay?
Definitely pays in rightard dumps like bigdog's shitting ground,
Ohio
, which has 1 1/2-2x higher violent crime than NYC (or Chicago)...
Cleveland: 1,556.76 violent crimes/100,000 people
New York, NY: 538.90 violent crimes/100,000 people
Chicago, IL: 1,098.86 violent crimes/100,000 people
You are comparing Democrat run shithole cities. What difference
does it
make which
one is most fucked up?
difference is that crime per capita in the major cities in Dem run
states
is ALWAYS less than the major cities in conservaturd shithole states
Where I live in rural Ohio, violent crime is extremely rare.
Seeing that violent crime is rare in ALL rural areas
Because we tend not to elect soft one crime Democrat prosecutors. We
also have guns and tend not to call 911.
(i .e. that crime stats are mostly based on activity within the
metro ar
eas), kinda irrelevant?!
If we are talking about irrelvance, we are getting into your area of
expertise.
And we
have lots of guns.
...which they're using to help the natural selection process...
Yes it does. It explains why we have far fewer criminals where we
live.
"Not an anomaly: 2020's red states have higher murder rates"
https://www.axios.com/2023/01/27/murder-rate-high-trump-republican-sta
tes
Most of the murders in both red states and blues states are committed
in blue cities. The common denominator in high crime areas is they are
run by Democrats.
Democrats don't have the mental dexterity to see that. They believe
everything in the box is the same color as the outside.

Democrats miscalculated.

They schemed to get control of larger metro areas kissing ass to
minorities and illoegal immigrants thinking it would give them ultimate
control.

Indeed, it worked temporarily. Until businesses determined that it was no
longer safe for them to operate and began moving. Until parents decided
schools were not safe for children and morality was imploding. Then the
exodus of workers and the tax base began.

Many of the illegal aliens are conservatives and don't support ultra
liberal idealism.

Let's see how this plays out.
Scout
2023-03-02 20:51:13 UTC
Post by Bright Flight
On Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 5:11:14â?¯PM UTC-5, Molly Bolt wro
[...]
Because such ultra liberalism is what they came here to escape.